Who may I call for help with anything from registration to program-specific questions?

NOTE: These are statewide programs and not necessarily place-based. Look for the program name in order to get the correct department for assistance.

University of Alaska Fairbanks Cooperative Extension Service (UAF CES)

UAF Cooperative Extension Service Professional & Workforce Development (UAF CES PWD)

University of Alaska Southeast Continuing Education (UAS CE)