AlaskaHost is a statewide customer service training program for employees of the hospitality and visitor services industry. The program trains participants how to provide quality customer service for residents and visitors to Alaska.
- Customer Service Essentials
- Customers with Disabilities
- Telephone Customer Service
- Alaska in Your Backyard
The objectives of the AlaskaHost classes are to:
- Understand the importance of providing quality customer service;
- Recognize and anticipate customer needs and expectations;
- Understand and communicate the economic value of the visitor industry to the State of Alaska;
- Learn how to deal with dissatisfied customers in a professional, helpful manner.
If you'd like to find out when classes are offered or schedule a class in your community, contact Anna-Mariah Kelly for further information at 907-474-5042.